Commercial Customs is the Customs clearance division of Commercial Freight and Logistics, with 10 licensed Customs brokers on staff.
Commercial Customs offer the following professional Customs services:
- Customs and Quarantine professional consultancy services
- Examination and advice on international trade documents used in the Customs and Quarantine import and export processes
- Preparation and lodgement of Customs import and export declarations including self assessed declarations (SAC)
- Preparation and lodgment of Quarantine import and export declarations
- Preparation and lodgment of export duty drawback claims
- Payment of charges to shipping lines and freight forwarders on behalf of our clients
- Customs status checking through the Customs Integrated Cargo System (ICS)
- Import/export transport and container slot booking services
- Transport logistics and contracting
- Import costing services through our in house software
- Online shipment tracking available to all clients upon request
Commercial Freight and Logistics offer global freight forwarding services through our network of international agents
for both import and export sea and air, including:
- Ex works, FOB and CIF freight forwarding through our worlwide network of agents
- Import tracking and tracing including order tracking
- Import and export project logistics services
- Export freight forwarding
All freight forwarding services are integrated with our Customs and transport divisions.
Commercial Freight and Logistics provide container unpacking and packing services through our approved contractors in all major ports throughout Australia.
Container unpacking and packing services can be provided at major ports around the world through our network of agents.
Commercial Freight and Logistics provide cartage contracting services to and from all Australian ports. Container and LCL freight storage services are provided on demand. Through our network of agents around the globe, Commercial Freight and Logistics provide foreign land transport services to meet demand for both importers and exporters. We also provide project logistics services throughout Australia and around the world through our project
Commercial Freight and Logistics of professional trade and tariff consultancy services including-
- Customs tariff classification including international harmonised coding system.
- Customs valuation.
- International trade terms.
- Guides to shipping air and sea.
- Marine insurance information.
- International land transport.
- international Customs and Quarantine requirments.
Commercial Customs offer a full rage of services for Customs Tariff concessions and By-Laws including-
- Tariff concession applications (TCO)
- Sourcing possible Australian manufactures for objections.
- Tariff consultancy
- By Law applications
- Project By Law applications
Commercial Freight and Logistics has a dedicated export team offering a range of services including:
- Air/LCL/FCL/breakbulk/RO RO/project export freight quotations
- Air/LCL/FCL/breakbulk/RO RO international freight forwarding
- Export Customs and Quarantine clearance
- Preparation of export documentation
- Export Customs duty drawback
- Export cartage contracting
- Door to door services through our network of agents
Commercial Customs employ customs brokers who are accredited by the Australian Quarantine Service.
- Quarantine clearance import
- Quarantine Import Permit applications
- Quarantine clearance export
- Quarantine Export Permit applications
- Quarantine consultancy services
Commercial Customs offer a full import costing service including:
- Full landed costing by part or product number
- Landed cost reports by fax or email.
Commercial Freight and Logistics offer track and trace facilities including:
- Person to person
- Online through our secure website access
- By report daily or weekly